Last updated 7 months ago
People fall in love with vinyl fencing for its durability, low maintenance, and timeless style. However, no matter how durable and maintenance-free your vinyl fence is, certain unpreventable circumstances can lead to damage. If any of the following scenarios occur, call the experts at Vinyl Industries right away to repair or replace the damaged section of your vinyl fence.
• Frost Displacement: The bitter-cold winter days and nights in Utah lead to unusually frosty soil. This frosty soil will expand and may wind up displacing your fence posts if they are not adequately below frost depth. The typical solution to post displacement involves removing the posts, digging a deeper and wider hole below frost depth, reinserting the posts, and filling the hole back up to avoid further trouble.
• Cracks: Even the sturdiest fences can suffer cracks to varying degrees. Errant baseballs, soccer balls, and footballs are just a few common culprits. Beyond human error, heavy storms with powerful winds are capable of knocking branches off of trees and onto your fence. Isolated human caused incidents may only call for swapping out one or two piece of fencing material while heavier storms may take out an entire section.
• Holes: Whether your lawn mower shoots debris directly at your fence or your kid knocks a baseball right through it, even a sturdy and durable vinyl fence is at risk of the occasional hole. The repair process typically begins with a thorough cleaning of the affected area. From there your fence repair expert will likely sand the hole with sandpaper, use expanding foam to fill it, remove the excess foam, and finally sand and clean it.
If your fence is displaced, cracked, or damaged in any other way, contact the professionals at Vinyl Industries. With nearly two full decades serving as Utah’s leading vinyl company, we provide quality products that have satisfied countless customers. To learn more information regarding our installation and repair services, give us a call today at (801) 653-0004.
Last updated 8 months ago
Behind every service we offer our customers is an unrelenting commitment to fairness, honesty, professionalism, and results. We value the exchange of ideas, encourage dialogue, and feed off of your enthusiasm. These practices have helped Vinyl Industries deliver the best results to Utah residents for nearly two decades running. By watching this video, you will catch a glimpse into some of what helps Vinyl Industries set the standard in vinyl products in the state of Utah.
Find out for yourself what makes Vinyl Industries the largest and most trusted vinyl company in the Beehive state by speaking directly with one of our knowledgeable representatives. Contact us online or by calling (801) 653-0004.
Last updated 8 months ago
For nearly twenty years, Vinyl Industries has held the torch as Utah’s leading vinyl fencing company. Our mission has always been to positively impact the lives of our customers while enhancing the community we all share. We accomplish our mission by providing the highest quality vinyl fencing products and services to our customers. Read on to learn why our values set us apart as your go-to vinyl fencing company in Utah.
• Quality: At Vinyl Industries, we understand that our work not only affects you and your family, but also the entire community. Your vinyl fence heavily influences the way people perceive you, the way they view your home, and even the value of the home itself. In order to live up to and surpass our customer’s expectations, we use nothing but the finest quality building materials when installing your new deck, fence, or pergola.
• Integrity: Professionalism, fairness, honesty, and courteousness are the very core of our business. We believe that without integrity, no working relationship will be successful. This is why we are continuously devoted to hiring and developing not only the most skilled employees, but also the most productive individuals in our community. Our openness to communication, feedback, and the exchange of ideas further separates our operation from the competition.
• Passion: Without a true passion for what we do, we would never be held accountable for our results. Our main source of pride is satisfying customers and helping to boost the morale of any neighborhood, regardless of how big or small a specific project may be. Throughout our nearly two decades of business we have stuck to the proven philosophy that the most motivated and passionate employees will ultimately yield the best results without fail.
Let us earn your valuable business by having us install a vinyl fence for your Utah home. Call Vinyl Industries at (801) 653-0004 today to speak with one of our friendly representatives regarding our top quality installation services.
Last updated 8 months ago
Fences and decks add functionality and enhance the curb appeal of your home. To find out more about adding to your outdoor space, check out these great sites from around the Web:
Find out why installing a deck is such a great, cost-effective way of enhancing your home’s value on the MSN Real Estate website.
What’s the difference between a pergola and an arbor? What about a gazebo? Find out more in this article in the Long Island Pulse magazine
Precast concrete fencing is not only durable and less expensive, it’s environmentally friendly as well. Find out more on the website of the National Precast Concrete Association.
Learn more about how hardscaping elements such as decks and fences can enhance the look of your yard on HowStuffWorks.com.
Ready to start enhancing your backyard today? Get some great tips on how to plan your outdoor space on HGTV.com.
Vinyl Industries has been dedicated to enhancing your home and our community for over 15 years. Our durable, high-quality fencing, decking, and other products bring low-maintenance and lasting beauty to your home. For more information about our products and services, visit us online or call (801) 653-0004.
Last updated 8 months ago
Fences come in all shapes, sizes, and compositions. But when it comes to durability, performance, and value, there are few options as enticing as a precast concrete fence. Read on to learn about the unique benefits that make precast concrete such a popular option for homebuyers looking to add a new fence.
Your yard should be your sanctuary, but it can be difficult to drown out noise from the world around you. Precast concrete offers superior sound reduction over most other types of fencing. After you have your precast concrete fence built, you will be able to rest easy in your yard and let the cares and sounds of the world around you melt away for enhanced relaxation and privacy.
Built To Last
Precast concrete fencing is extremely durable—it is weather-resistant, standing up over time to beatings taken by rain, sun, wind, and snow, and is even resistant to mold and fire. It is virtually maintenance-free and can even withstand shifting of soil over time when properly installed for a fence that will last as long as you need it to. So if you’re looking for a fence that will perform as it should for many years to come, consider a precast concrete fence for your yard.
Stone fences have a distinct beauty, but they are extremely expensive to buy and install. Precast concrete offers the unique look of a stone fence without the hefty price tag. In other words, you can save money while still investing in a high-quality fence that will bring beauty and class to your yard. Furthermore, precast concrete can be easily and seamlessly incorporated into other types of fencing, such as wrought iron or vinyl fencing, to further enhance the look of your home.
Consider the many benefits of adding a precast concrete fence from Vinyl Industries. Enjoy enhanced privacy and beauty at a price you can’t beat with our quality outdoor products. For more information on our fencing products, visit our website or call us in Salt Lake City at (801) 653-0004 today.